Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Welcome to Books Are My Heroine!



Welcome to Books Are My Heroine, a blog dedicated to girl-centric literature with strong female leads. While I'm a self-admitted sucker for a good romance, the books I love most are stories where women conquer the obstacles, whether it be a cheating boyfriend or enemy gunfire. Specifically, the kind of books that make me proud to be a woman.

To introduce myself, I'm HeroineAddict. I'm a nineteen year old student studying English Literature and Art History at one of the greatest universities in Canada (Cha Gheill!). I love all things feminine, from nail polish to stilettos to sparkly eyeliner. And, obviously, I love to read.

Anyway, I hope you find my book reviews helpful, informative and entertaining. Feel free to contact me with suggestions, comments, compliants or even just to say hey here at heroineaddict@hotmail.com. And, finally, a shout-out to my friend Little J for all her advice.

Cheers, guys!

Photo from Weddingbee Classifieds, by macemoose.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome :) I too love ALL things fabulous and glittery and girly. Sadly, I am a bit older (not by much) than you & have great news: it does NOT go away with age! Although glitter eyeliner looks a little odd at the elderly home..lol..then again... ;)
    Some shameless self promotion: I am about to host a 50 follower giveaway (free books!)& it's International.
    I hope to see you there :)
    Thank you for following & will be back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of book blogging. I hope you stick around and keep blogging because there isn't another blogging community that is as welcoming as we are (okay so I'm biased, haha). I'm really liking what I see on your blog so far, your blog is neat (I love neat) and I'm a sucker for pink so good on ya.

    I'm going to go ahead and go stalk your blog now. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...