Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award!


Big thanks go out to Lindsay from The Little Reader Library for choosing Books Are My Heroine to send this  lovely feel-good award. I'm so grateful that you enjoy reading my thoughts on books, Lindsay, and to all my other followers. Thanks, guys!

About the Versatile Blogger Award: 

There are three rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

So...Seven Things About Me

1. I dream of visiting each continent at least once (three so far, only four more to go!)
2. I am currently in my second year of my Art History/English Lit degree
3. My guilty pleasure is fashion magazines and drugstore Harlequin romances
4. My favourite nail shade is OPI's Affair in Red Square
5. I don't think a girl can ever have too many shoes
6. I love to write as well as read: I have completed one novel and I'm almost done my second attempt
7. If I wasn't blogging about books, I would definitely be writing a make-up blog

And, finally, those other bloggers I want to recognize!


These are the blogs I follow regularily. If I think of others to make up fifteen, I'll post them in the comments area below. I love all my readers! Thanks to all of you for making my blogging experience so wonderful!



4 comments:

  1. I love OPI! I started a nail polish blog a while back, but my camera was not cooperating, and then it stopped working altogether. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I really appreciate this, but I don't think I have the time to pass it on :( Thanks for thinking of me though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love OPI, too, Colleen! I definitely recommend OPInionated about OPI if you like nail blogs. No problem, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award da'ling!

    I too love romance novels, but I tend to stick with paranormal romance. haha.

    ~Clumsy Coquette
    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...