Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday!


Wishlist Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper. This week I'm looking forward to reading You Against |Me by Jenny Downham, author of Before I Die. Here's the Goodreads summary: 
If someone hurts your sister and you're any kind of man, you seek revenge, right? If your brother's been accused of a terrible crime and you're the main witness, then you banish all doubt and defend him. Isn't that what families do? When Mikey's sister claims a boy assaulted her at a party, his world of work and girls begins to fall apart. When Ellie's brother is charged with the crime, but says he didn't do it, her world of revision, exams and fitting in at a new school begins to unravel. When Mikey and Ellie meet, two worlds collide. Brave and unflinching, this is a novel of extraordinary skillfulness and almost unbearable tension. It's a book about loyalty and the choices that come with it. But above all it's a book about love - for one's family and for another.
I`ve been in the mood for a good love story lately, and this one seems full of tension and drama. Not to mention Jenny Downham has already proved herself to be a fabulous writer in her debut novel, Before I Die. I`m really excited to get my hands on a copy of this book!

4 comments:

  1. Just checking out everyone's wishlist to find new books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my wishlist too! I love your blog. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) I tried to make it pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...