Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hello from Heroine Addict!


Hi, fellow bookworms! It's been years since I have posted on this site, but its been nice to see the audience continue to grow and the number of people who feel as passionate about books as I do.

Since I was a book blogger under the alias Heroine Addict (real name: Genevieve Juillet), I have had many changes in my life. I have completed my bachelor's degree, studied abroad in the Netherlands, interned in India, and I'm now living and working in Oxford, UK, where I am pursuing my dream of becoming a full-time fiction writer.

I just wanted to let you all know that I am now blogging from my new website, www.genevieve-juillet.com. I will still be posting book reviews, but also focusing on all aspects of writing, from musings on the writing/editing/submitting process to the nitty-gritty mechanics of great fiction.

I would love to see you there and hope you enjoy my new blog as much as you liked Books Are My Heroine. Connect with me on Twitter at @gennyjuillet and let me know what you think!

Lots of love,
Gen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...